What To Do With Grandma’s Minerals?

  You get contacted by a landman or an oil and gas company regarding a mineral interest your grandma owned in Oklahoma. You have been contacted as a possible heir to grandma’s estate. Grandma’s estate has not been through probate. The landman says you have to go through probate to get Grandma's minerals interest out of grandma’s estate and to her heirs.  First, Go Through Probate During Probate, the court admits the Read More